Texane Tough Solid Polyurethane Components
Texane's Polyurethane Components are versatile, and a wide range of products can be made where hard wear and tear, heavy load bearing and water resistant properties are required in the application. The components are widely used in the automotive industry, railway industry, oil and gas pipelines, aviation industry and for agricultural machinery.
Texane's polyurethane components are engineered to be tough, durable and totally reliable in the harshest physical environments.
Texane's Solid Polyurethane Components Are
- Incredibly strong and lightweight.
- Any shape or size.
- Longer lasting than other polyurethanes and rubber by up to 10 times.
- Any colour you want.
- Multiple hardness in a component
- Manufactured by a computerised process enabling low cost production.
- Resistant to cut, tear, heavy loads and abrasive surfaces.
- Engineered to operate in extreme environments from -50C to 200C.
- Engineered to withstand attack from chemicals, oils, solvents, radiation and corrosives.
- Manufactured from a soft 60 shore A to a rock hard 75 shore D – or a combination of hardnesses.